RAZORRAM is a force generating hydraulic tool, it does not require the use of explosives and can be configured as a fishing tool to retrieve stuck fish or stuck termination tools such as jet pumps, foot valves, plugs, safety valves and subsoil. The RAZORRAM contains a system of wedges that are anchored to the pipe or casing that provide the ability to push and tension stuck fish or tool. RAZORRAM has a safety contingency release system, which cuts before the stroke is fully executed. This allows the tool to release and prevents it from jamming in situations where the fish cannot be retrieved. RAZORRAM is available for liners and tubes of different sizes, from 2 7/8 “to 9 5/8”
The RAZORRAM operates electromechanically via a lower actuator and uses a set of disposable alkaline batteries as its power source. Batteries are easy to handle, transport, dispose of, and contain no hazardous substances, creating safety in the workplace.
The RAZORRAM can be run in real time or in memory mode and can be run with Slick Line, Digital Slick Line, Power Line, Coiled Tubing, Rod or Tubing. RAZORRAM maintains a record of voltage, current, tool status, time and temperature for quality and assurance purposes.
Features and Benefits
- It is a tool that does not require explosives and does not contain lithium, which improves security, handling and logistics.
- It is a strong, reliable and efficient tool.
- Can be configured for one or multiple strokes if required
- Eliminates the need for hammering, optimizing cable and equipment integrity
- Versatile for operations requiring tension or thrust
- The short and lightweight design favors transportable mobilization
- Ideal for Rig Less operations
- It is a very favorable solution compared to existing methods.
- It can be activated in real time or in memory mode.
- The electronic part of the tool is changed in each run, ensuring quality and reliability.
- Rated to withstand high temperatures (437 F) for 6 hours
|Tool Length||86.40” / 7.2 feet||91.10” / 7.59 feet||84.87” / 7.07 feet|
|Tool Weight||63.20 lbs||96.20 lbs||148.00 lbs|
|Stroke Speed||0.50” per minute||0.50” per minute||0.50” per minute|
|Calculated Tensile||25,000 lbs||25,000 lbs||25,000 lbs|
|Fish Neck||SL & EL – 2.500”||SL – 2.500” / EL – 3.000”||SL & EL – 3.000”|
|Nominal Pull/Push Force||20,000 lbs||30,000 lbs||60,000 lbs|
|Maximum Pull/Push Force||30,000 lbs||40,000 lbs||70,000 lbs|
|Shear Ring||as required||as required||as required|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||15,000 psi||15,000 psi||15,000 psi|
|Max Temp – Standard Tool||250˚F for 8 hours 275˚F for 6 hours||250˚F for 8 hours 275˚F for 6 hours||250˚F for 8 hours 275˚F for 6 hours|
|Max Temp – RAZORHEAT Tool||392˚F for 12 hours 437˚F for 6 hours||392˚F for 12 hours 437˚F for 6 hours||392˚F for 12 hours 437˚F for 6 hours|
|Upper Connection||Slickline: 1 1/16” Sucker Rod – Eline: 1 3/16” GO – Pipe: As Required|
|Lower Connection||2.125” MSST Equivalent||Baker 10 Equivalent||Baker 20 Equivalent|