RAZORSET is a hydraulic bottom settling tool, it does not require the use of explosives,
capable of delivering 30,000 to 90,000 pounds of linear force depending on the size of the tool
to which the force is applied. This force can be used to seat permanent or recoverable plugs, gaskets, Straddles
and similar products in a wide range of tubing and casing sizes.
The controlled settling rate ensures a quality elastomeric seal and optimal tool anchoring. Once the RAZORSET is activated, tension is applied to the tool cutting system implemented to run the RAZORSET, once the tool pin is broken the RAZORSET is released from the hole. The battery is changed, the tool restarts in a matter of minutes and is ready to go immediately, without repair or cleaning.
The RAZORSET uses a disposable alkaline battery pack as the power source, offering a single settling operation per pack, the alkaline pack is easy to handle, easy to transport, easy to dispose of, and well safe. The RAZORSET can be run in real time or in memory mode and can be run with Slick Line, Digital Slick Line, Electric Line, Coiled Tubing, rod or pipe.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- It is a tool that does not require explosives and does not contain lithium, which improves security, handling and logistics.
- It is a strong, reliable and efficient tool.
- Settlement quality and controlled settling speed.
- Eliminates the need for hammering, optimizing cable and equipment integrity
- Versatile for operations requiring tension or thrust
- The short and lightweight design favors transportable mobilization
- Ideal for Rig Less operations
- It is a very favorable solution compared to existing methods.
- It can be activated in real time or in memory mode.
- The electronic part of the tool is changed in each run, ensuring quality and reliability.
- Rated to withstand high temperatures (437 F) for 6 hours
|Tool Length||50.38” / 4.20 feet||54.87” / 4.57 feet||48.87” / 4.07 feet|
|Tool Weight||34.20 lbs||66.57 lbs||108.00 lbs|
|Stroke Speed x 10”||17 minutes||16 minutes||17 minutes|
|Calculated Tensile – Minimum||25,000 lbs||25,000 lbs||25,000 lbs|
|Fish Neck||SL & EL – 2.500″||SL – 2.500” / EL – 3.000”||SL & EL – 3.000”|
|Output Nominal Force||30,000 lbs||40,000 lbs||60,000 lbs|
|Output Maximum Force||40,000 lbs||50,000 lbs||90,000 lbs|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||15,000 psi||15,000 psi||15,000 psi|
|Max Temp – Standard Tool||250˚F for 8 hours 275˚F for 6 hours||250˚F for 8 hours 275˚F for 6 hours||250˚F for 8 hours 275˚F for 6 hours|
|Max Temp – RAZORHEAT Tool||392˚F for 9 hours 437˚F for 6 hours||392˚F for 9 hours 437˚F for 6 hours||392˚F for 9 hours 437˚F for 6 hours|
|Upper Connection||Slickline: 1 1/16” Sucker Rod – Eline: 1 3/16” GO – Pipe: As Required|
|Lower Connection||2.125” MSST Equivalent||Baker 10 Equivalent||Baker 20 Equivalent|
|1.687”||Standard with 10” Stroke – Coming in 2020 Standard with 10” Stroke – Available Standard with 10” Stroke – Available Standard with 16” Stroke – Available|
|2.125”||Quick Set with 5.5” Stroke, 3 miniute stroke time, Available|
|2.750”||*For Plug & Perf operations Standard with 10” Stroke – Available|
|2.750”||Standard with 12.75” Stroke – Coming in 2020|